We understand that at times we may find ourselves in unexpected situations. However, if you find yourself unable to attend your scheduled lesson, let us know as soon as possible and we will try to work things out. Please be aware that as all lesson materials are pre-ordered and prepared for each student, we ask that you make any changes to your lesson scheduling honoring the following terms:
- All reservations, rescheduling, or cancellations must be made through our online reservation system.
- All lesson rescheduling under 3 days are subject to a $5 change fee to be paid upon next lesson. *You must make any changes by phone call or email followed by a confirmation email from us to be considered valid.
- No-shows will be charged $20 upon next lesson.
- Any messages left to our voicemail must be confirmed by a call back, text or an email from us to considered valid.
- Any course cancellations may be fully refundable up to 2 weeks prior to your start date.
- Any course cancellations made under within two weeks prior to your lesson date will receive 50% refund for the remainder of your course.
- Any course cancellations under 3 days prior to your lesson start date may not be refunded.
- All coupon purchases through Groupon, Living Social, or Amazon Local are non-refundable.
Would you like join our association?
Our association is a group that enjoys flower arrangement, crafts, preserved flowers and most inportantly sharing our creations with friends.
Let's make friends all around the world through preserved flowers, flower arrangement design and crafts!
Perserved flowers are flowers that have been picked and treated to maintain their smooth, fresh-flower texture.
Preserved flowers are dyed in a specific color which maintains a natural-looking beauty. They keep your special memories alive.